Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Questions about Daddy
This is a little late, but I never posted what the boys got Adam for Father's Day. They had made him a few things at school, and then we did another question/answer session about Daddy. Here it is:
1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
CAL: We don't do whatever we want to do
WES: We have to go into time-out sometimes
2. What makes your Dad sad?
CAL: When we do bad stuff
WES: When we fight
3. What does your Daddy do to make you laugh?
CAL: When he tickles me
WES: From he farts
4. What makes Daddy happy?
CAL: When I do funny things
WES: From "I love my boys"
5. How old is Daddy?
6. How tall is Daddy?
CAL & WES: Tall as you (referring to me)
7. What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
CAL: I don't know
WES: Go swimming with us
8. What does Daddy do at his work?
CAL & WES: works
9. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?
WES: To the place we don't want to go to eat
10. I love my Daddy because . . .
CAL: He always lets me play Spiderman
WES: He's hairy